Curiosity offers practical and fun filled science experiment classes to foster the habit of observing and exploring !
Curiosity was started by a mother of two curious children who would constantly ask her questions such as how do plants grow? why do we see the moon only at night etc. etc. To encourage this habit of exploring their world she started to plan simple experiments for them to understand concepts of science that come into play in our daily lives.
Curiosity offers practical science experiment classes to foster the habit of observing and exploring ! Our ideology is to encourage children to connect with science and learn what role science plays in our daily lives. This connection to science with our daily life activities ( whether its brushing our teeth, or riding on the school bus) makes learning exciting and enjoyable for young minds.
What do we offer
These classes would be a platform for our little scientists to keep the thinking cap on and be inquisitive as to why somethings happen and how !
Children would learn and explore scientific principles through various hands on experiments, games, discussing and analyzing recordings and understanding practical application of the scientific principle around us !
Age groups for weekly classes are :
- 18-36 months: Classes for this age group are designed to introduce science to little curious minds by various sensorial and hands on experiments. Its amazing to see the little minds intrigued by concepts of science. These classes are accompanied.
- 3- 5 years old: These classes are designed to encourage children to observe and explore basic science concepts in depth. Children perform hands on experiments to allow better understanding and keep their interest bubbling ! Children are encouraged to discuss their observation during the class.
- 5-8 years old: These classes focuses on expanding their learning on what they already have learnt with additional new topics. This group is encouraged to predict outcomes of experiments they perform and how they think those scientific principle come into play in the world around them.
Weekly Classes are held at :
- Fun Zone, Kennedy Town for details : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Park View, Tai Tam for details call 28123945
- S.A.M., Cyberport for details contact 96888693 (whatsapp only)
- Fairchild Junior Academy, Tin Hau for details call 28981611
- Bamboo Grove, Wan Chai for residents only
- First Code Academy, Sheung Wan for details email email@example.com
Science Theme Birthday & Private Parties
Curiosity offers engaging and interactive science theme birthday parties for 3- 9 years old. At these parties children get to perform all the experiments themselves which makes the party just as entertaining as it is educational! The party packages include theme related make and take items & special gift for the birthday child.
Parties can be at your own venue or we can help you book a venue.
For enquiries please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer exciting and educational holiday camps. Our camps are always a great place to enjoy and try out some ingenious science experiments !
We offer CNY Camps, Easter Holiday Camps, Summer Camps, Mid Term Holiday Camps and Xmas Holiday Camps.
NEW CENTRE TRIAL SEPTEMBER 2019
Curiosity is looking for passionate teachers who really want to be part of a young child’s learning journey. Experience in teaching young children is preferred. If you think you are the one please email us your resume at email@example.com
Get in Touch
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/curiositykidsHK/
Send Us a Message
Copyright Curiosity, Kids HK 2019 – All rights reserved